Designed to be enjoyed no matter what the weather, The Alnwick Garden features a range of areas that will captivate and entice nature-lovers of all ages. From the Garden's Woodland Walk to the intoxicating Poison Garden, the venue is an impressive mix of the natural world with a serious amount of fun. The massive Treehouse features rope bridges and walkways and is home to the Treehouse Restaurant, while Barter Books can be found in a converted nearby rail station.
The Alnwick Garden: Entry For Two (£12.50) or a Family of Up To Six (£21.00) (50% Off)
86% of 118 customers recommend
In a Nutshell
- Entry to The Alnwick Garden for two (£12.50) or a family of up to six (£21)
- Different sections of The Garden including Rose, Serpent and Poison
- Opportunity to visit The Garden's Treehouse Restaurant
- Visit the striking centrepiece of the Grand Cascade
- World Travel Award Nominee for 'Europe's Responsible Tourism Award' for the past three years
The Fine Print
Valid 1 July to 2 January 2014. (Excl. 26 Aug, 25-26 Dec 2013).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or per family. May buy 1 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking necessary. Must present printed Groupon at time of redemption.
Further information: Family pass is valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children aged 5-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 5s are free. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 19 June 2013 at 12.24pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.