All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 30 April 2018
· 18 March 2018
· 27 February 2018
What You'll Get
- £19 for afternoon tea for two, with two caramel squares to take home (26% off)
- Two rounds of artisan finger sandwiches
- Six mini artisan cakes
- Freshly baked scone with jam and fresh cream
- Choice of loose leaf tea or freshly ground coffee per person
- Two glasses of refreshing lemonade
- Two caramel squares to take home
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required, same day bookings accepted. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Not valid on Sundays. Refills, swaps and additions will cost extra. Verified using our merchant's price list on 12 May 2017.
About The Good Food & Wine Company
The Good Food and Wine Company is located in Queens Arcade in the heart of Belfast, 200 yards from Belfast City Hall. We are a local artisan Teahouse and foodhall in Belfast City Centre. Everything we produce comes from small local artisans or from their own development kitchen in Ballymoney. The foodhall in belfast also sells local award winning artisan products individually or in hampers that can be delivered to your home or as wonderful gifts.