Use 4 or 10 Health Lottery tickets for half the price aiming to win £250,000 while helping local health charities across Great Britain
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Subscription Options
- £2 for four Health Lottery tickets (50% off)
£5 for ten Health Lottery tickets (50% off)
Your bonus will be paid directly into your Health Lottery online wallet, from which it can be withdrawn or played in any Health Lottery draw. Funds credited when creating a new direct debit subscription only.
Every Health Lottery ticket automatically enters you into a monthly Mega Raffle, for a guaranteed cash prize of £250,000
- Match 5 numbers - win a minimum of £25,000 or 10% of ticket sales, whichever is higher (It will be divided equally if there is more than one jackpot winner.)
- Match 4 numbers and the Bonus Ball - win £10,000
- Match 4 numbers - win £250
- Match 3 numbers and the Bonus Ball - win £50
- Match 3 numbers - win £10
- Match 2 numbers and the Bonus Ball - win £5
- Match 2 numbers - win one free ticket
Match 1 number and the Bonus Ball - win one free ticket
- See full Terms and Conditions
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 September 2019
1) Once you’ve purchased your Groupon voucher, you'll recieve a unique promo code, access via 'My Groupons'.
2) Create a new Health Lottery account at http://www.healthlottery.co.uk or access your existing account.
3) Enter your unique promo code, and make a Health Lottery ticket purchase by setting up a direct debit subscription.
4) Once your direct debit subscription has been successfully set up, the first payment will be collected.
5) A £4 or £10 bonus will then be refunded to your Health Lottery account, depending on which offer you have used.
Bonus will be added within 24 hours of the payment being collected. The funds can be withdrawn at no extra charge or spent on any Health Lottery games, including Quick Win and Scratch Cards.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.No cancellations once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Valid for Great Britain residents aged 16 or older. Not valid for the employees of The Health Lottery and the Gambling Commission, their immediate families living at the same address, certain contractors of Health Lottery as well as anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Valid online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with other Health Lottery offers or promotions. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Health Lottery
The Health Lottery is not a national lottery. It is 12 society lotteries, managed and operated on behalf of 12 Community Interest Companies. Each CIC is licensed by the Gambling Commission and represents a different region of Great Britain. The 12 individual lotteries operate on a monthly rotation so that every area in England, Scotland and Wales gets a share of the funds raised, with over £108M raised for health-related causes so far. All are run for the purpose of tackling health inequalities in their respective regions.