Up to four can enjoy a splash in the swimming pool or a chat in the steam room followed by a leisurely afternoon tea with optional Champagne
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £28.95 for traditional afternoon tea with leisure access for two (46% off)
- £43.95 for traditional afternoon tea with leisure access for three (46% off)
- £57.95 for traditional afternoon tea with leisure access for four (46% off)
- £32.95 for Champagne afternoon tea with leisure access for two (46% off)
- £48.95 for Champagne afternoon tea with leisure access for three (47% off)
£64.95 for Champagne afternoon tea with leisure access for four (47% off)
- Afternoon tea may include: cakes | finger sandwiches | raisin scones | gateaux | Dorset clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Leisure access may include: swimming pool | sauna | steam room
- Champagne afternoon tea includes a glass of Champagne each
What to do when the world is too much with us? This afternoon tea with leisure access deal offers an idea for a pleasant way of spending time at The Royal Bath Hotel which was opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838. Visitors can start with a leisurely swim before unwinding in the steam room and closing the experience with a traditional afternoon tea. Choosing to add a glass of Champagne can be an option for those who need something more than a good company and historic settings to unwind. This Royal Bath Hotel deal is available for two, three or four people.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 7 days in advance, please call 01202 204 910; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sun 2pm-5pm. Leisure access is available 9am-5pm, towel hire included. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Royal Bath Hotel
The four-star Victorian Royal Bath Hotel boasts views of Bournemouth's seafront and pier. Accommodation is offered in 200 rooms which all feature en suite facilities, flatscreen TVs and contemporary furnishings. Oscar's Restaurant and Brasserie crafts meals using local ingredients while lighter bites and refreshments are served at a lounge, cafe and two bars. The hotel also boasts a health and leisure club, plus function rooms equipped to host weddings, meetings and parties.