Visit this 16th-century pub to enjoy a selection of Sunday lunch options including slow-roasted beef brisket beef, and roast lamb
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Sunday lunch
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter may include:
- Soup of the day with crusty artisan bread and butter
- Homemade smoked chipotle hummus with vegetable crisps and pea shoots
- Traditional prawn cocktail with homemade brandy Marie Rose, sauce, and buttered granary bread
- Brixworth pâté, melba toast and a side salad with Mrs Darlington’s apricot chutney
- Choice of main may include:
- Slow-roasted beef brisket beef with horseradish and red wine gravy
- Roast shoulder of lamb with homemade mint sauce
- Harissa and date stuffed peppers with an apricot tagine sauce
- Salmon fillet with lemon and white wine cream sauce
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. **Multiple visits from the same customers are not allowed and will not be honoured.** Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for a set Sunday lunch menu. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Witch & Sow
The Witch & Sow, located in the heart of Guilsborough, is a 16th-century family-run pub boasting strong connections with local and national history. Homemade food is served along with a selection of wines and cask-conditioned ales. Little ones can choose from a special menu featuring meat and vegetarian mains, as well as desserts and soft drinks. The classically-styled interior features wooden ceiling beams, open fires and comfy armchairs. The venue plays host to acoustic nights, quizzes and seasonal events throughout the year.