Indulge in a three-course feast inspired by Asian and Polynesian flavours at this restaurant based in the five-star Hilton hotel
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Asian fusion
- What’s included: three-course meal with a choice of drink
- Choice of starters may include: salt and pepper calamari | chickpea pancakes | kah lew salad | spiced chicken skewers
- Choice of mains may include: chicken Adobo | Calcutta curry with chicken or vegetables | sweet and sour tofu | beef rendang | black bean pork
- Choice of desserts may include: Trader Vic’s Polynesian snowball | mango mousse | pineapple upside-down cake | flourless chocolate cake
- Choice of drinks may include: 1944 mai tai | glass of wine | beer | soft drink
- See the food and drink menus
- Valid Sunday–Thursday 6 p.m.–10.30 p.m. | Friday–Saturday 6 p.m.–7 p.m., and 9 p.m.–10.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Max. of 4 people per table. Book online at https://www.bookatable.co.uk/trader-vics-mayfair-london at least 24 hours in advance; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of £11, a main up to the value of £24, a dessert up to the value of £8.50 and a drink up to the value of £14.50 per person. 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the pre-discounted value will be added to the bill. Dress code restrictions apply; must wear smart casual, no sportswear allowed. Valid Sun-Thu 6pm-10:30pm, and Fri-Sat 6pm-7pm and 9pm-10.30pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Trader Vic's Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
Trader Vic's London's fusion restaurant and rum tiki bar serves Polynesian cuisine in tropical confines. The menu explores the islands’ blend of Southeast Asian, Hawaiian, Northern and Southern American culinary influences, featuring an array of glazed meats, seafood and fragrant spices. The boathouse bar specialises in cocktails harnessing fresh fruits and novel combinations of spirits. Inside, carved wood and flowers abound, and live music is a regular fixture.