Pairs can walk around Liverpool to collect clues and become pirates under Captain Bess; two stops at Liverpool pubs are included
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Liverpool Grand Voyage treasure hunt for two or four
- Experience lasts approximately 3.5 hours
- Clues and maps are sent to the players’ mobile devices
- Two stops at Liverpool pubs along the way are included to allow players to relax and unwind
- Players will walk approximately 3.5 miles
- Stops: Liverpool Cathedral | Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King | Royal Albert Dock | Mathew Street | Liverpool Town Hall | The Bluecoat | Bold Street
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online on https://treasurehuntliverpool.com/groupon, provide Groupon codes. No cancellations once booked. Hunt will last around 3.5 hours. Valid Mon-Sun 10am-5pm. No step-free access available. Service animals allowed. Players should have a moderate physical fitness level. Children are welcome, but please be aware it's a 3.5-mile walk and they may need help with the clues. Smartphone with a browser and mobile data is required. This is a private activity; only your group will participate. Valid for option purchased only.
About Treasure Hunt Liverpool
The team at Treasure Hunt Liverpool harness the power of Internet and mobile devices to organise out-of-the-box private experiences, allowing locals and visitors to explore Liverpool landmarks. Players can download maps and clues to move forward and complete the challenge, discovering the city's best-known sights as well as hidden gems.