Up to six visitors can walk into an upside down house and create surreal photos with an inverted perspective; four locations available
What You'll Get
- Where: Kessels Road, Patchway | Kings Road Arches, Brighton | The Orient Intu Traffic Centre, Manchester | West Thurrock Way, Grays
- What’s included: entry for up to six people
- Children under the age of 3 go for free
- Customers can arrive any time during the opening hours
- Please visit this website for all opening hours for each location
- Not valid from May to September in Brighton
For full description on accessibility statement for each location follow this link.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 3 go free. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please check https://www.upsidedownhouse.co.uk/all-locations/ for all opening hours for each location. Tickets not valid for Brighton venue May-Sep 2020. The attraction does not utilise time slots allowing visitors entry at any time during the day during the opening times. Please read rules and information display prior to entering. Motion sickness may apply due to the house being at a slant. Subject to availability. Valid for option purchased only.
About Upside Down House UK
Upside Down House UK runs a growing network of inverted buildings across the United Kingdom. Adults and children alike can walk in and pose in either suggested poses or create their own amusing tableaus to make the most surreal images with the help of perspective tricks.