This is an amazing adventure, however, previous experience isn't required. This activity is suitable for 8 to 80 year olds.
Abseiling over the beautiful River Wye off Millers Dale Bridge, which we access along the Monsal Trail, has got to be one of the best and most unique activities available in the Peak District.
It's a fun adventure for friends and families alike in a spectacular setting.
About This Deal
Abseiling off Millers Dale Bridge on the Monsal Trail over the the beautiful River Wye. Guaranteed 3 abseils each, often more!
£4 parking fee is NOT included in the price.
• Millers Dale Viaduct, Millers Dale Station, Buxton England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All equipment provided
- Parking Fees
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Abseiling Derbyshire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.