The ‘Adventure Capital of Great Britain’ is a reputation well earned.Snowdonia is the home of adventure in North Wales, and we have everything that the adventure seeker could want. The area is renowned around the world for it’s scenery and thrilling adventure industry, which offers even more variety than before to whet your appetite and keep you excited for the next adventure.You can take in all the natural wonders and beauty spots of the Snowdonia national park, including ancient castle visits, natural heritage sites, lakes and imposing mountains, welsh Victorian towns and villages, beautiful lakes, forestry and gardens of Snowdonia, and some of our wonderful beaches too. Snowdonia really does have an endless array of adventure activities on offer.Choose one of our favorite tours, or choose to make your day full and frantic or as relaxed as you want it to be, by combining your tour with our unique custom combination days.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snowdonia National Park LL55 4UL Wales
We will meet at 8am at the bus stop by the Llandudno Pier entrance. (please be on time) After an introduction, we immediately get the day rolling, jumping into our mini bus and heading into the Snowdonia National Park. Canyoning is probably the most fun you can have with a group of friends in the great outdoors. You will be scrambling over rocks, wading and swimming through pools, sliding down slabs, jumping into deep pools of water in a gorge, set among the forest. In the more technical canyons, this may also include abseiling (rappelling), climbing and ziplines. Issued with a buoyancy aid and wetsuit, these will keep you afloat even if you can’t swim, and warm from the fresh mountain water. Next we travel onto our next destination of ‘Bounce Below Adventure’. Bring out your inner James Bond and Lara Croft. Bounce Below gives thrill seekers of all ages a shot of pure, unadulterated fun in a spectacular setting in a cavern the size of a cathedral. This is an underground maze! The breath-taking site, in a former slate mine in Blaenau Ffestiniog. Allows you to slide, roll, jump and bounce from net to net. To bring the adrenaline levels back down to earth, we enjoy a scenic drive through part of the snowdonia national park foothills and some quaint welsh villages on return. We finish by dropping you back in Llandudno, so you can have time to explore, and enjoy the local area.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Payments/Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability.
- Upon making payment this means you agree to our company Terms and Conditions apply and Restrictions may apply for this particular tour. Medical conditions, age, weight and height restrictions apply.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for time of year and prepare for all weather. And dress appropriately for your activities
- Please be early for departure time as we can not hang about waiting due to time scheduled pre bookings
- Minimum age of 10
- Ages 13-17: 1 spectating adult required for every 7 participating children at bounce below
- Height:- Minimum 1.2m (4ft)
- Weight:- Maximum 120kg
- For any water-based activity we recommend that you should be able to swim at least 50 metres unaided. You should be happy and confident in the water. Please ensure any children in your care meet these criteria too
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- wetsuit & buoyancy aid and helmets
- Private transportation
- Experienced local tour guide & driver
- Entry/Admission - Snowdon
Llandudno Pier, United Kingdom
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Tour Snowdonia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.