Come with us and enjoy this unique encounter with Scotland’s favourite son, Robert Burns. Experience the famous sites in Alloway where Burns lived and was inspired to write his most famous work.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Loan, Alloway KA7 4PQ Scotland
We will then continue the road to Alloway where Scotland’s national poet, Robert Burns was born. Here we will visit many places mentioned in his poems like the Brig o’ Doon and the Alloway Old Kirk. The Burns museum will tell you everything you need to know about this great man, with many of the poet’s manuscripts on display.
We will also visit the Burns cottage and enjoy a meal at the famous Brig O Doon restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dunure Castle, Castle Road, Dunure Scotland
We will set off down towards the beautiful Ayrshire coastline and visit our first location of the day by the tiny fishing village of Dunure. Here we can explore the ancient castle of Dunure and enjoy the views over the Firth of Clyde towards the Isle of Arran.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - A dram of whisky
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- entrance fee to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alba Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.