Get to grips with Britain’s royal and political history on this tour of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. Step inside the famous Gothic abbey, which has been the setting for almost all English coronations since William the Conqueror’s crowning in 1066, along with many other royal occasions including Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding. You will get into the British political system, getting an audio guided tour of the House of Lords and Houses of Commons.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066, and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The church we see today was begun by Henry III in 1245. It’s one of the most important Gothic buildings in the country, and has the medieval shrine of an Anglo-Saxon saint at its heart.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Houses of Parliament, also called Palace of Westminster, in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the seat of the bicameral Parliament, including the House of Commons and the House of Lords. It is located on the left bank of the River Thames in the borough of Westminster, London. We will have the chance to visit the interior and get information about the arquitecture and the work of the parliament
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the live commentary inside the Parliament from our guide is not included at any option, the tour will be audioguided
- Please note that there are two differents options with different inclusions (check which one have you chosen)
- Please note that the Abbey can close due to private events and giving short notice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional private guide inside the Westminster Abbey
- Audio guided tour inside the Parliament (if you choose the option that includes it)
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Live commentary inside the Parliament
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Westminster Abbey Shop, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JS, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.