Your knowledgeable guide takes you to Greyfriar's Kirkyard, home of the famous Greyfriar's Bobby – nice dog – who had cocked his leg where rotting corpses lay below and whose names were made famous in many novels and history books, sending chills down many a reader's spine.
Then on to the infamous and haunted Niddry Street underground vaults, most haunted place in Edinburgh and probably one of the scariest in the world! Once home to the destitute, prostitutes, criminals, witches and a hell-fire club, and is possessed by something evil that awaits you
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greyfriars Kirk, 1 Greyfriars Place Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ Scotland
You will be guided through Greyfriars Graveyard hearing about some of it's most famous residents and the history of this burial place.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Auld Reekie Tours, 45 Niddry Street, Edinburgh EH1 1LG Scotland
See the Vaults hidden below Edinburgh's South Bridge and hear about their dark history and paranormal occurrences.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for children under 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vaults are accessed via a 2ft stair with further average size stairs inside the vaults.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Indoor sections of the tour are 1 metre physical distancing areas. Whilst the Edinburgh City area is at protected Level 3, we can only accept bookings from those residing in the Edinburgh City area until we drop down to protected level 2.
- Professional guide
1 hour 30 minutes
45 Niddry St, Edinburgh EH1 1LG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auld Reekie Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.