Your guide worked at Culloden Battlefield for many years as a Volunteer, where he taught Highland History and Social Custom. He has a wealth of knowledge in the local area as well as the battle itself. You would be accompanied onto the field of Culloden with an expert on the 18th Century Highlands and Clan Life.
Our tour covers a wide range of famous attractions. From visiting a world-renowned castle on the shores of Loch Ness to sampling Whisky with a dram or two in the Black Isle's last remaining distillery. Experience local life at a Farm with Highland Coos and other lovable animals. Taste local food in a quaint charming village. Have your picture taken by the Standing Stone based on the Outlander TV Show. Possibly take part in an ancient practice believing in the power of nature spirits for Wellness.
We are all about helping customers make the most of their visit in a safe, relaxed, fun-filled, engaging journey.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Ness Region, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Our kilted guide will drive you to the best Loch Ness viewpoints with tales of Nessie and local folklore
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
A chance to explore the Castle at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glen Ord Distillery Inverness, Muir of Ord IV6 7UJ Scotland
Visit the Glen Ord distillery Exhibition Centre and learn how whisky is made. There is nothing to stop you if you wish to taste this unique whisky which is only sold to the Asian market or the distillery itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Robertson’s Farm Shop Beauly, 11 - 13 Tomich, Beauly IV4 7AS Scotland
We'll take you to a local farm to have the pleasure of meeting a Highland Cow and other lovable farm animals. Scottish produce and souvenirs are available in the Farm Shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beauly, Beauly, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Beauly has an abundance of charming places to eat. From lovely little cafe to an award winning Fish and Chip shop. A stroll around the Priory is a must specially for Outlander fans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
Explore Culloden battlefield with our experienced Guide. Learn the history of the Jacobite rebellion. The Battlefield itself is vast. Locals and Visitors come here to pay respects to fallen heroes. There's a world class Museum in the Visitor's Centre that requires admission fee should you choose to see it.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Culloden Viaduct, Inverness IV2 5EJ Scotland
View its grand arches on the way to Clava Cairns
Stop At: Clava Cairns, Balnuaran of Clava, IV2 5EU Scotland
Have a wander through the mystical 4,000 year old Clava Cairns. Learn the history of the people who built these magnificent structures. Enjoy the peace and tranquility and a bit about The Outlander TV Show too.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minumum 2 persons for a Day Tour, maximum 4
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't forget to take your prescribed medication if you have any underlying condition.
- Wear appropriate, comfortable clothing, waterproof shoes and jackets would be best.
- Bring a bug spray if you are prone to insect bites during summer time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Great Customer Service
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Engaging conversation
- Kilted Vaccinated Guide
- Sanitized Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Robertson’s Farm Shop Beauly
- Lunch - Customer pays for their own lunch and snacks.
- Admission fee to Culloden Exhibition Centre: £11.00 (Adult/Senior/Child)
- Admission fee to Urquhart Castle: £9.60(Adult); £7.70(Senior); £5.80(Child)
- Glen Ord Distillery Exhibition and Tasting fee: £5.00
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glen Ord Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
St Mary's Roman Catholic Church, 30 Huntly St, Inverness IV3 5PR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
8 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aye Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.