Enjoy a Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the stunnng Dorset countryside. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky in one of our spacious, shared baskets.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Henstridge Airfield, The Marsh, Henstridge, Templecombe BA8 0TN, UK
Meet our crew Henstridge Airfield see this lovely small, country, airfield form the sky.
Pass By: Dorset, Dorset, England
Soar over the stunning Dorset English countryside
Pass By: Old Sarum, Castle Road, Salisbury SP1 3SD England
Old Sarum is a stunning Iron Age hill fort with Norman ruins, a real treat to see from the sky.
Pass By: Sturminster Newton Mill, Just off A357, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HW England
This is a lovely little water mill on the edge of the River Stour and is one of the few remaining working mills on the Stour. Offering lovely views of the mill and waterway from above you may even fly right over.
Pass By: Sherborne Old Castle, Sherborne Castle New Road Castleton, Sherborne DT9 5NR England
This stunning 12th-century romantic ruin is set in stunning grounds in Dorset.
Pass By: Templecombe, Templecombe, Somerset, England
Templecombe is a pretty English village in Somerset located on the edge of the Dorset. Fly over this lovely little village and enjoy the surrounding scenery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Glass of champagne
- Flight certificate
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bailey Balloons in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.