Take to the skies for a Champagne Balloon Flight from the magical Bristol Balloon Fiesta in Ashton Court, Bristol. Fly in a mass ascent with over 100 hot air balloons at the Bristol International Balloon Festival 6th - 9th August 2020. Dawn and Sunset Champagne Balloon Flights. Enjoy fabulous scenery floating effortlessly over the beautiful city of Bristol taking in the sites of the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Queens Square and other famous landmarks. Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk with the whole experience lasting 3-4 hours, balloon flights are weather dependant.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clifton Suspension Bridge, Suspension Bridge Road Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 4AP England
See the iconic Clifton suspension bridge from the sky
Pass By: Bristol Cathedral, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TJ England
See the stunning Bristol Cathedral and college green as you fly over head with Gothic windows and pinnacled skyline it's a treat to enjoy from above
Pass By: Bailey Balloons, 44 Ham Green, Bristol BS20 0HA England
Give us a wave! Launching close to our office we may see you flying overhead
Pass By: Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, Avon, Bristol BS41 9JN, Bristol England
Amaizing views of the Bristol Balloon Fiesta
Pass By: Bristol, Bristol, England
See Bristol as you never have before
Pass By: Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Charterhouse Centre, Bristol BS40 7XR England
If the wind is right you may even fly over the outstanding natural beauty of the Mendip Hills
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Contact the local provider if you have heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Ballooning is very weather dependent and is subject to favourable weather conditions. The balloon flights are sold as vouchers and are non-refundable, so if the flight is cancelled due to the weather being unsuitable, your voucher will revert to our Gold ‘anytime’ Voucher in order for you to fly with us on another date at any of our locations across the South West.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Glass of Champagne
- The listed price does not include the parking fee, pre-booked advance and premier parking available online directly from the Bristol Balloon Fiesta website
- In-Flight photos can be purchased after the flight
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bailey Balloons in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.