Explore one of Britain's most famous icons - Stonehenge with your private guide and get a great introduction to Bath on a private walking tour of the city.
• Explore the famous site of Stonehenge with your private guide
• Hear about the theories and latest discoveries behind Stonehenge
• See Bath’s famous landmarks and hear the interesting stories behind them and the city
• Be shown around Bath by a guide who was born and grew up in the city
• Enjoy the benefits of a local private guide and private transportation
This tour picks-up and drops-off at locations In Bath – ideal for visitors staying in Bath or visiting Bath for the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
You will be collected from your hotel in Bath (or the Bath railway station) and will be driven to Stonehenge in a private car. The journey will take approximately 50 minutes. At Stonehenge your private guide will take you on a tour of the ancient stone circle explaining its history and the latest archaeological discoveries. There will be plenty of time for photos.
After exploring Stonehenge we will drive back to Bath stopping on route for lunch in a traditional English pub.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
After lunch we will stop to visit a great viewpoint over the city of Bath. We will then continue to explore the city on foot. Your guide will show you the city's famous landmarks (e.g. Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey, The Circus, the Royal Crescent) and will tell you interesting stories about these and the city. You will also be shown the location of the city's hot springs - without these Bath would not be the city that it is today.
After the tour you will be taken back to your accommodation in Bath/the Bath railway station or you can remain in the centre to enjoy one of Bath's many fine restaurants.
During the tour we do not go inside any of the museums (e.g. the Roman Baths).
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For groups of 4 or less there is space in the car for a stroller/fold-up pram.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Your entrance fee into Stonehenge is included.
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Lunch - Lunch and refreshments are not included.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Bath. We can also collect you from the Bath Spa railway station if you are arriving by train. Please advise us of your train times if you would like to be collected from the railway station.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bath Insider Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.