8 hour driver-guide tour to The Cotswolds Distillery and to visit the Cotswolds.
On this private car tour you'll be picked up at your accommodation by our driver -guide in one of our executive Mercedes E Class sedans or V Class MPVs.
Relax as we drive towards the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty known as The Cotswolds: the postcard image of the English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
Enjoy a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and spirits at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's premier whisky and gin producers.
Have lunch at a traditional Cotswolds pub or tea rooms in a quaint village (not included).
Panoramic drive through a few Cotswolds villages with a photo stop in Burford on your way back to London.
Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
A hedonistic experience.
* Additional £15 per person to be paid on the day for distillery tour and tastings.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswolds Distillery, Whichford Road Phillip's Field, Stourton, Shipston on Stour CV36 5HG England
Enjoy a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and gins at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's premier whisky and gin producers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shipston on Stour, Shipston on Stour, Cotswolds, England
From the distillery tour and tasting we head to a local gastropub serving fine, locally sourced seasonal fare, beers and wines (not included, to be paid at the eatery).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
After lunch enjoy a panoramic drive through this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty known as The Cotswolds: the postcard image of the English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
Quick photo stop in Burford before returning to London.
A hedonistic day out.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Legal drinking age in England is 18, participants under that age will not be served alcohol but may still be charged for visit.
- The tour goes around the whole distillery site and contains approximately 45 minutes of walking and standing. Please note the production gantry centre can only be accessed from a flight of stairs – this part of the tour lasts less than 5 minutes and is simply to see the processes that have been described in action. If you have any queries about accessibility, please give the tours team a call on. We provide take away samples for those not drinking and ask visitors to drink responsibly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Pub lunch is not included in tour cost. Guests will pay their own bill at the eatery.
- Distillery tour and tasting not included in tour cost, it's £15pp and is payable cash on the day
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Cotswolds Distillery
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off are included from anywhere in central London.
We can arrange transfers to and from London to airports, ports and train stations.
We have a very competitive and simple pricing system based on hourly rates starting from £45 per hour. Please contact us for further information and quotes.
Prices for airport transfers from central London to are from
Heathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.
Greenwich £75. Dover £150. Southampton £250.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, UK
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- London City Airport, London England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.