A fun, informative and educational tour through 1000 years of history and the city’s wealth of street art.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bristol, Bristol, England
Join us for a walk of Bristol like no other. combining 1000 years of city history with Bristol's vibrant street art scene and hints and tips to make the most of your stay.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour goes down one set of steps, there is an alternative route however. Also the harbourside surface is made of stones. generally wheelchairs have no problem. get in touch if you have any concerns.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Tour guide
Bristol BS1 5TJ, UK
Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blackbeard to Banksy the Ultimate Bristol Walking Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.