Enjoy the mysteries of Oxford's famous detectives, come alive on this 1 hour 45 minute walking tour. Stroll through Oxford's old city and learn about Inspector Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway. You will see The Randolph Hotel, the White Horse pub and Broad Street and many other sites where famous scenes were filmed. Hear fascinating stories by your knowledgeable guide. See various locations used in the UK series and in the novels.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Take a walking tour that visits sites from Morse, Lewis and Endeavour. The tour will include a visit to exterior filming locations including colleges, pubs, streets and more on this fun and fascinating journey into the most famous detective in Oxford.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dogs are strictly forbidden on tour (customers may be turned away if they bring dogs along)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
Magdalen St, Oxford OX1 3AE, UK
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.