You will receive a personal and detailed historical tour from our knowledgeable guides. You will be told about all the bridges and buildings you pass. Hearing about the famous colleges, their history, some funny anecdotes and all about our famous University Alumni. Our guides will be happy to answer your questions on the town, colleges and whatever else you are curious about. The tour covers the 1-mile stretch of the River Cam, known as The Backs. It will last approximately 45 mins.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Magdalene College, Magdalene Street, Cambridge CB3 0AG England
Pass by Magdalene College and see where the oldest bridge in Cambridge is.
Pass By: St. John's College, St. John's St., Cambridge CB2 1TP England
See the riverside college buildings and gardens.
Pass By: Bridge of Sighs, St John's College, Cambridge England
Pass under the beautiful bridge and hear of its history.
Pass By: Wren Library, Garret Hostel Lane Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ England
See the infamous Trinity College Library.
Pass By: Clare College Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TL England
Pass by the oldest riverside college and hear its history.
Pass By: King's College Chapel, King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST England
Unique views of the famous chapel and details of its history from your guide.
Pass By: Queens' College, Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9ES England
See the Mathematical Bridge and hear of the college's alumnae.
Pass By: Mathematical Bridge, Queens' College, Cambridge CB3 9ET England
See the wooden bridge and hear its story.
Pass By: Trinity College, 31 Trinity Street, Cambridge CB2 1TB England
Hear about the richest college.
Pass By: The River Cam, Cambridge England
Float along this 1-mile stretch and hear all of its stories.
Pass By: The Backs, Queens' Road, Cambridge CB3 9AH England
The college backs in all their glory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers can be left at the desk, but not taken on board. Same applies for wheelchairs. We can assist with boarding less abled passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Historical tour
Scholars Punting Cambridge, Beaufort Place, 35 Thompsons Ln, Cambridge CB5 8AG, UK
4/13/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cambridge Punt Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.