This is a unique experience in which you get hands on experience of making your own chocolate bar. All our chocolate has a high cacao content & corresponding low sugar content. You then personalise the bar with a choice of 30 toppings including nuts, spices and dried fruits.
- Our Cacao Butter is natural and unrefined, from first pressing.
- We use non-alkalized, natural Cacao Powder only
- Our fine flavour Cacao Beans are ethically sourced from sustainable cacao farms & communities in the Dominican Republic, Peru, Venezuela and Congo
What You'll Get
Make your own chocolate! In our brand new factory, make three bars of organic chocolate and add 30 different type of toppings to personalise your delicious palm-oil free delicacy. Choose between dark (vegan), milk and white chocolate. Have a cup of coffee or gelato while the chocolates are getting set for you to take home. It takes approx 15-20 min for the chocolate to set. The chocolate is ethically sourced and we make sure no slave trade is used in our supply chain of the cacao.
• Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chocolate Doctors Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.