City Sightseeing London on our Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour will be the best way to explore the capital of England with the rich history and culture. Take in the views and visit iconic sites like Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London at your leisure.
We have selected key tour stops to allow you to see all the sites London has to offer in touching distance. From The Shard, to Big Ben to Oxford Street, we cover all the best places in London. With our 24 or 48HR ticket, we even offer a free river cruise to explore London by water (excluding the City Sampler Ticket). Along with a free London self-guided podcast walking tour.
About This Deal
City Sightseeing London - Red Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the City Sightseeing London - Red Route:
- 50 Grosvenor Gardens - Grosvenor Gardens near the junction with Buckingham Palace Road - Victoria Station nearby
- 336 Park Ln - Hyde Park - Queen Elizabeth Gate - to the right of Achilles Statue
- 327 Park Ln - Marble Arch / Speaker's Corner - stop here for Marble Arch, Oxford Street shopping and Hyde Park
- Bob Forstner - Stop is outside the Bob Forstner showroom. Stop here for Marble Arch, Grosvenor Square and Oxford Street
- Haymarket Jermyn Street (Stop R) - Stop is outside Tiger Tiger bar/restaurant. Stop here for Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and the West End
- 1A Cockspur St - Pall Mall East, stop is to the left of the entrance to the National Portrait Gallery. Stop here for Trafalgar Square, National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Admiralty Arch, The Mall and St James' Park
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall - Westminster Bridge - London Eye side in front of the Marriott hotel. Stop here for the London Eye, SeaLife Aquarium, Westminster Bridge and the River Thames. You can cross the bridge to Parliament side to take the free river cruise.
- GAIL's Bakery Southbank - Stop here for Jubilee Park and Waterloo Station
- One Aldwych Hotel - Stop here for the Savoy Hotel, London Transport Museum, Covent Garden, Somerset House and the Strand
- Ludgate Hill - Stop here for St Paul's Cathedral Millennium Bridge and Blackfriars Bridge all within a short walking distance
- HSBC - Stop here for St Mary-Le-Bow Church
- Monument (Stop P) - Just north of London Bridge. Stop here for London Bridge, Monument to the Great Fire of London and Sky Garden
- Tooley Street - Stop is to the left of Potters Fields Park. Stop here for the Shard, HMS Belfast, The London Bridge Experience and Potters Field Park for views of the London skyline and Tower Bridge
- Building Worker bronze statue(Recoj guia) - Tower Hill - stop here for Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St Katherine Docks and Tower Pier for your free river cruise to Westminster Pier (if option selected)
- Temple Station - Stop is outside Temple Station on Victoria Embankment. Stop here for Victoria Embankment along the Thames with views of Waterloo Bridge, National Theatre and the Oxo Tower, Kings College London also a short walk away.
- Westminster Pier - Westminster Bridge, stop is in front of Westminster Pier where you can take your free river cruise to Tower Pier. Stop here for Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall and Downing Street and Churchill War Rooms
- Millbank (Stop NE) - Horseferry Road at the junction of Thorney Street. Stop here for MI5 Building and Tate Britain a short walk away.
- The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace - Stop is opposite The Queen's Gallery on Buckingham Gate. Stop here for Buckingham Palace, The Queen's Gallery, The Royal Mews, Victoria Memorial and St James' Park
- The Clermont, Victoria - Stop is outside the Grosvenor/Clermon hotel. Stop here for Victoria Station.
Hyde Park / London Eye / Big Ben / Westminster / Buckingham Palace / Oxford Street / Leicester Square / Piccadilly Circus / Trafalgar Square / Waterloo Mainline Station / The Savoy / Covent Garden / St. Paul's Cathedral / Millennium Bridge / The Shard / HMS Belfast / Tower of London / Tower Bridge / The View from The Shard / The London Bridge Experience / Royal Courts of Justice / Blackfriars Bridge / St. Mary-le-Bow / Strand / Marble Arch / The Monument to the Great Fire of London / Sky Garden / Potters Fields Park / St. Katharine Docks / King's College London Chapel / Victoria Embankment / Park Lane / Wellington Monument (Achille's Statue) / Houses of Parliament / Westminster Abbey / Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall / Downing Street / Churchill War Rooms / Westminster / Tate Britain / The Queen's Gallery / Royal Mews / London Victoria Station / SEA LIFE London Aquarium / West End Theatre District / Apsley House / National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery / Grosvenor Square / Admiralty Arch / Nelson's Column / Westminster Bridge / St. James's Park / Jubilee Gardens / London Transport Museum / Somerset House
Operates: First departure from Stop 1: 08:40am Last full loop tour from Stop 1: 16:10pm. Two more departures at 16:40pm and 17:10pm which terminate at stop 16 Westminster Pier. Frequency is every 30 minutes. Full loop takes approximately 2 to 2 and a half hours with no hopping off but you can hop-on and off as many times as you wish during the duration of your ticket validity of 24 or 48hrs. Free London self-guided podcast walking tour included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- During April and May, our service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city during the holiday season. We advise to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- The Royal London Walk and the City Pack are self-guided tours and the instructions/QR codes for these will be issued locally by the team at point of voucher redemption.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Free River Cruise with 24 or 48HR Ticket. This excludes the 24HR City Sampler Ticket.
- Free London self-guided podcast walking tour included.
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.