Arrange a hassle-free finish to your stay in Docklands with this private, door-to-door transfer service from your Docklands hotel to London Heathrow Airport. Simply meet your driver at your hotel and settle into your private, climate-controlled vehicle that accommodates up to eight passengers. Then, sit back and relax on your smooth and effortless journey direct to your terminal. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule.
• One-way private departure transfer from your city hotel in Docklands to the London Heathrow Airport
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to eight passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
About This Deal
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details (flight number and flight departure time) and London City accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pick up times and places through our reconfirmation webportal (provided on ticket). It's that easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Meet and Greet
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
Please reconfirm your pick up time 48 hours prior to transfer. Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby 3 hours ahead of flight time. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if provided.
Docklands Lodge, 244 Poplar High St, Poplar, London E14 0BB, UK - London Dockland Hotel/Accommodation
4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK - London Dockland accommodation to London Heathrow Airport
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.