For over 900 years, the Tower of London has been the site of intrigues, imprisonments, and executions. On this exclusive tour, your small group will be assigned an individual Yoeman Warder, or Beefeater, to explain how this attraction has been a key backdrop in the story of the English monarchy.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Your tour will begin just in front of the main entrance, where you will be given a short introduction to the history of the Tower of London before being led in to meet the Beefeater dedicated to your small group. From stories of traitorous plots to tales of royal scandal, the guards of the Tower of London will bring this attraction to life before your eyes. Your small group will also enable you plenty of chances to ask questions and interact directly with the Beefeater as they lead you through this ancient fortress.
After your tour, continue to discover the Tower at your leisure including a visit to the infamous Bloody Tower, a tour of the old Royal Mint, or a visit to the home of the stunning Crown Jewels. Because of our early morning start time, you will be among the first visitors into the Tower and will have the opportunity to explore without the usual large crowds.
At times an important stronghold, a magnificent palace, and an intimidating prison; the Tower of London is a must-see attraction for those interested in British history. Don’t miss out on the opportunity for a guided tour with those most familiar with it – the Beefeaters.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: London, London, England
Tower of London Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- London's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guided tour with a Beefeater
- Small groups of 30 or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Hotel pick-up/ Drop-off
- Food/ Beverages
1 hour 15 minutes
35 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Wonders UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.