Our cruises offer a unique way to explore Fort William and some of the key sights of cultural significance in the area. We also visit our local seal population at 'Seal Island' and our skippers are specially trained in seal conservation so you will learn a lot about the seals and be able to get closer than any other operator to them. Throughout the cruise, you will be kept entertained with a live commentary about the history, geology, culture, and wildlife around you.
Our vessel is modern and fuel-efficient and we have a W/C onboard. We also have indoor seats in our heated cabin as well as outdoor seats and a panoramic top viewing deck, meaning you can cruise comfortably whatever the weather! Our friendly crew will be on-hand to provide refreshments for your journey as well. You can also bring your four-legged friends along for the ride!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
Throughout our cruise, guests will have panoramic views of Britain's highest mountain - Ben Nevis.
Pass By: Caledonian Canal, Inverness Scotland
Our cruise passes the entrance to the famous Caledonian Canal, a feat of engineering in its day which has hosted visitors such as Queen Victoria and retains important cultural significance today.
Pass By: West Coast Railways Jacobite Steam Train, Fort William Travel Centre, MacFarlane Way, Fort William PH33 6EN, UK
Please note that this is only visible on our 15.30 sailing where we watch the famous "Hogwarts Express" on its return journey from Mallaig passing alongside the boat.
Pass By: Fort William, Fort William, Lochaber, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
View Fort William from a unique perspective on the water and learn about the industry and history that made it what it is today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog Friendly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Restroom on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Snacks - Hot drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks are available to purchase via card or cash onboard our vessel during your cruise.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruise Loch Linnhe in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.