This trip captures the 2 extremes of Scotland, from the turbulent and bloody history to the beautiful and tranquil scenery. It is easy access for all and so much to explore and discover. We will capture the true essence of Scotland in a single day creating memories that will last a life time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
This is our first stop and you will have 90 minutes to explore this magnificent castle and discover it's incredible history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kilmahog Woollen Mill, Callander FK17 8HB, UK
Here you will get the chance to get up close to Scotland's most famous and photographed Highland Cows or Hairy Coo's as we like to call them
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Aberfoyle VisitScotland iCentre, Main Street Trossachs Discovery Centre, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK8 3UQ Scotland
We will pass through the beautiful Trossachs national park to the quaint little village of Aberfoyle where you can spend a little free time to shop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Luss is a beautiful little village sitting on the banks of Loch Lomond. We will stop to explore the area with amazing views of the loch and an ancient church with many options for gift shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - During the trip we will stop at some point for a little taste of Scotland sweet treat.
- Bottled water - Each passenger will be supplied with a fresh bottle of water with more available on request
- Coffee and/or Tea - Our minibus comes equipped with supply of hot teas and coffees throughout the trip
- Soda/Pop - No trip to Scotland is complete without sampling our favourite soft drink Irn Bru
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- A printed, personalised route map with the day's activities and time table for every passenger.
- Entrance fees into attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the David Cornwallis in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.