Eleven98's social dining begins with a quirky cocktail on arrival, allowing folks time to gather and mingle. Then everyone will take a pew, sit back and delve into a sequence of seven carefully curated tasting courses, based entirely on Hackney-sourced produce. Everything on Eleven98's menus comes from Hackney, the borough in which chef Aidan Brooks was born and bred. Everything plant-based on his menus has to have been cultivated or foraged in the borough, and everything else has to be Hackney-produced or sourced.
Aidan's interactive style of service means he's on hand to offer insightful details behind each dish as it's presented, explaining where things were grown or where they came from. This makes the whole experience way more than just a meal.
*Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes, and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues
What You'll Get
Michelin-trained Chef Aidan Brooks, creator of Eleven98 brings you his chef's table concept: an innovative and sustainable fine dining tasting menu.
What to expect :
• An innovative, sustainable 7-course tasting menu
• Welcome drink on arrival + BYOB
• In the heart of Hackney, East London's most sought-after borough
• 12 guests around one communal table
• Former Head Chef at the critically acclaimed Vanilla Black
• A Welcome Cocktail
• Pulled Partridge Croquette
• Hackney Wholemeal & London Fields Seeded, Handmade Unpasteurised Salted Butter
• Preserved Tomatoes From the Summer
• Ricotta Mezzaluna
• Glazed Mussels
• Venison Loin
• Carrots + Almonds
• Dark Chocolate
• Chocolate Truffles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Victoria Park Road, Victoria Park Rd, London, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.