Award-winning Michelin-level chef Gabriel Waterhouse invites you to discover The Water House Project, a supper club and dining experience located at Bert & May, a stunning tile and kitchen design warehouse near Broadway Market. At The Water House Project, you'll be treated to a 7-course tasting menu featuring local and seasonal ingredients, expertly paired with wines. One of the most delicious ways to discover the best of the local London food scene.
• Fine dining on an informal, shared table
• A mouthwatering 7-course meal prepared by a Michelin-level chef
• Take part in a limited edition pop-up supper club in a secret location
• Baked golden beetroots
• Lamb pastilla
• Lemon cured and hot smoked sea trout
• Chocolate and thyme truffles
• And much ore!
*Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
What You'll Get
The Water House Project is a supper club and private dining experience and is the creation of chef Gabriel Waterhouse, formerly of 1 Michelin starred Galvin La Chapelle and three times Michelin stared chef Herbert Berger at Innholders Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Dinner - The price includes: ingredients, red wine, white wine, aperitif
Broadway Market, London, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.