What You'll Get
With your 9-day or a 16-day pass, you can visit over 100 places with the pass including key historical attractions such as Stonehenge, Osborn House, Dover castle, Tintagel Castle and Etham Palace. But you don't need to visit all of them - you can start saving money after visiting just two or three sites.
This comprehensive visitor pass gives you an unlimited access to over 100 historic places across England, a free Overseas Visitor guidebook as well as a free or reduced entry to events like jousts and re-enactments.
Plan a weekend away or a short break in Wiltshire, Isle of Wight, East Midlands, Derbyshire, North Yorkshire, Cumbria, London, Kent, Hadrian's Wall, Cornwall or Northumberland Coast, all of which are bursting with heritage sites and attractions. Further information of the places you can visit will be available in your Overseas Visitor Guidebook when you collect it from one of the sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You need to print out your booking confirmation (voucher), and take this with the credit card used to make the booking. You must also have proof of identity with you in the form of a passport, identity card or driver’s license to authenticate that you are the rightful owner of the voucher and as proof of overseas residency. This can be a photocopy.
- Go to any staffed English Heritage site and bring along your booking confirmation, proof of overseas residency and the credit card you used to make the payment.
- Unlimited access to over 100 historic places across England
- Free Overseas Visitor guidebook
- Free or reduced entry to events like jousts and re-enactments
- Transportation to/from attractions
Any staffed English Heritage site (the Pass will be validated by our staff at the first site visited)
Opening times of sites may change from time to time, and we advise that you check on the website before visiting to confirm the current times.
9 to 16 days
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the English Heritage in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.