An intensive day of surfing aimed at people wanting to learn lots of techniques in a short period of time.
This includes 2 x 2 hour surf lessons, which can be taken over 1 or 2 days as required .
The lessons will be tailored to your individual level of surfing guaranteeing you get the most out of the session.
For beginners on a first lesson your coach will introduce all of the skills and techniques necessary to surf with control and safety. By the end of the second lesson you should be catching waves unaided and standing consistently
If you have already surfed, you can then use these sessions to build on more advanced techniques, including paddling, turning and catching unbroken green waves.
The lessons will be tailored to your current ability
We meet at Escape Surf School, in Newquay, which is located overlooking Towan beach on the premises of Belushis / St Christophers Inn.
About This Deal
This course is perfect for those looking for an intense day of surf coaching.
This includes 2 x 2 hours surfing lessons, over the course of 1 day, with a break in between Perfect for beginners looking for an intenses day of surfing, or if you've surfed already, then ideal to improve and build on your current experience and skill.
For students on their first lesson we will introduce all of the skills and techniques necessary to surf with control and safety.
If you have already surfed, then we will use this session to build on more advanced techniques, including paddling, turning and reading the ocean.
For both sessions, we spend approximately 20 minutes on the beach discussing safety, technique, skills etc. then the remaining time is spent in the ocean catching waves, with hands-on coaching from our surf coaches. After 2 hours, you will have a break, then back into the water for the second session. If required, and if availability allows, you are able to split the 2 surf lessons, over 2 days.
We always split the groups based on your ability, so if you have already surfed, then you will join an improver or intermediate group.
• Newquay Beach, Island Crescent, Newquay England
• Towan Beach, Beach Road, Newquay TR7 3LN England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- After booking, Escape Surf School will contact you with the start (meeting) time (this can vary depending upon tides and conditions)
- Subject to favourable surf conditions. If cancelled due to poor conditions (ie dangerous), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- A board
- A wetsuit
- Gloves and boots if required
- Use of the hot showers and changing rooms
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Escape Surf School Newquay, On the Seaview Terrace @ Belushis, 35 Fore St, Newquay TR7 1HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/3/2022 - 1/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Escape Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.