Do you have to travel from
London City, Heathrow Airport LHR or Gatwick Airport LGW to Southampton Port and in your way, would you like to have a tour and get to know the
Bombay Sapphire Distillery? This is for you!!
Book your private transfer with a 2 hs tour at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery!! Enjoy your time in London and travel in your Luxury Van Mercedes V Class (up to 6 people) or Minibus Mercedes Sprinter (up to 12) with private chauffeur.
Your chauffeur will pick you up at London City, LHR or LGW Airport, get you to the Distillery, where you will enjoy a 2 hours tour. And after that, he will drop you off you in Southampton Port.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Laverstoke Mill, London Road, Whitchurch RG28 7NR England
Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from
London City, Heathrow Airport LHR or Gatwick Airport LGW to Southampton Port in an elegant and full equipped
Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V Class (up to 6) or
Minibus Mercedes Sprinter (up to 12).
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your hotel or accommodation in London City or at the Airport Arrivals Hall holding up a sign showing the name of the lead passenger. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at your Hotel or accommodation. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bombay Sapphire Distillery Tour: Explore the Bombay Sapphire Distillery on your own terms, in your own time.
The Self-Discovery Experience showcases the very best of Bombay Sapphire gin at our iconic, historic distillery. Walk along the crystal clear River Test and take in the beautiful natural surroundings. Step back in time to uncover the fascinating history behind Laverstoke Mill in the Heritage Room. Discover the ten exotic botanicals in Bombay Sapphire gin in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room and then join our hosts as they take you behind the scenes of the Dakin Still House, showing you the unique Vapour Infusion Distillation process which makes Bombay Sapphire gin so exquisite. Immerse yourself in the history of gin and Bombay Sapphire in the Gallery, then your experience culminates in The Mill Bar. Every guest receives a drink suited to their personal taste profile ‘on the house’ in the Mill Bar alongside the beautiful River Test.
The duration of the tour is about 1.5 to 2 hs.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide cruise details or airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- IMPORTANT: Laverstoke Mill is a working distillery so we insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or high heels on the experience.
- BOMBAY Sapphire Distillery Opening Times: October – March – 11am – 6pm. April – September – 10am – 8pm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Luxury MB V Class / Minibus Mercedes Sprinter or similar
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport/port taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer (including a stop at the BOMBAY Sapphire Distillery for your tour)
- Self-Discovery Experience using an interactive map.
- Complimentary drink in the Mill Bar.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel or accommodation in London City, Gatwick International Airport LGW or Heathrow International Airport LHR
Directions: After you have collected your luggage, please meet our Chauffeur in the Arrivals Hall
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Southampton Port, Southampton SO15 1HE, UK
Depends on passenger arrival time.
204 to 245 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Europe Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.