A student-led walking tour from Oxford's most highly reviewed tour company. As fun and entertaining as informative and educational; not one of the dry, stuffy tours that are 10-a-penny in this fascinating city!
About This Deal
Whether you’re coming for a family holiday or a day trip with friends, Oxford is the perfect historic destination. If you know where to look, you’ll find Harry Potter filming sites; the alma maters of some of the world's most famous literary figures, politicians and philosophers; the pub in which the first copies of 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe' were handed out; and much, much more.
But how to make the most out of your time in this magical environment?
With Footprints, we can provide you with a finely tailored Oxford experience. Get in touch with us with your idea of a perfect Oxford visit, and we’ll make it happen! We’ll utilise all the skill and sensitivity that has made us Oxford’s most highly reviewed tour provider on TripAdvisor! You can be sure that there will be no set paths and no compromises on quality. The colleges we visit and the topics we discuss will be selected just for you.
• Learn about a selection of the University's most fascinating colleges from a student who knows them inside and out.
• The Bodleian Library: Explore the Old School's Quad in the forecourt of one of the world's most famous libraries.
• The Sheldonian Theatre: Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, the University's main theatre sits next to the world's oldest purpose built museum.
• The Bridge of Sighs: Right above the hidden entrance to one of the cities pubs; our answer to the Venetian masterpiece.
• The Radcliffe Camera: Commonly considered to be the beating heart of Oxford University.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- The expert knowledge of our University-educated guides;
- All the assistance you require from our dedicated team.
- Entrance fees (optional)
5 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Footprints Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.