The most fun 1.5-hour tour in London. Watch the Changing of the Guard with an experienced and acclaimed guide, where you'll be taken to the best places to see the ceremony. Along the way you'll see palaces, royal parks, royal residences and even have an opportunity to march alongside the guards. The walk is interesting for adults, fun for kids, and will almost certainly be the highlight of your stay in London.
Please note that you will not see the section of the ceremony on the courtyard of Buckingham Palace, but rather the other highlights of the ceremony.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
We begin the tour in this iconic location in Central London
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St. James's Palace, Marlborough Rd, St. James's, London SW1A 1BS England
We see this 500 year old palace from the outside and wait for the Guards to begin the ceremony.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Changing of the Guard, Constitution Hill Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA England
We follow the guards along the Mall, and have a beautiful view of Buckingham Palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Regent Street, London W1, London England
We walk along this beautiful street on the way to the royal section of London.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no toilet or refreshment breaks on this tour
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Ceremony can be altered at the discretion of the British Army, or occasionally due to rain
- All tours are dependent on the British Army's schedule
- No dogs are allowed on the tour other than guide dogs.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not see the section of the ceremony which occurs on the courtyard of Buckingham Palace, but instead we observe the highlights of the ceremony in other locations.
- No videoing of the guide unless they have given permission
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travellers should have good mobility as we encounter three flights of steps and march at the same pace as the guards at one point
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 30 minutes
The Mall, St. James's, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun London Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.