Discover Windsor, the quintessentially British town on the outskirts of London. Our hop-on hop-off open top bus service consists of 10 different stops. The audio guide onboard will give you the history and little known facts about the town that has been home to British royalty for over 1000 years.
You will learn about the famous landmarks that make Windsor an essential place to visit. From Windsor Castle, to the Holy Trinity Church. To Eton college (where many UK prime ministers and members of the royal family were educated), to the Long Walk and Windsor Farm House.
You can hop-on or hop-off at any of the 11 stops on the route, so why not use the 24 hour ticket to explore. Maybe take in some afternoon tea, or even a pint in a traditional English pub.
About This Deal
Windsor Hop on Hop off
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Windsor Hop on Hop off:
- Theatre Royal Windsor - 32 Thames St, Windsor SL4 1PS, UK
- Windsor Parish Church of St John the Baptist - First bus- 09.51am, Last bus- 4:51pm
- Barclays Bank - First bus- 09.55am, Last bus- 4:55pm
- Windsor & Eton Riverside - First bus- 09.59am, Last bus- 4:59pm
- Datchet Road - First bus- 10.07am, Last bus- 5:07pm
- High Street - First bus- 10.15am, Last bus- 5:15pm
- The Watermans Arms - First bus- 10.18am, Last bus- 5:18pm
- Burning Bush - First bus- 10.21am, Last bus- 5:21pm
- Datchet Road - First bus- 10.28am, Last bus- 5:28pm
- Windsor Farm Shop - First bus- 10.31am, Last bus- 5:31pm
- The Windsor Castle - First bus- 10.36am, Last bus- 5:36pm
Windsor / Windsor Castle / St. George's Chapel / Diamond Jubilee Fountain / Holy Trinity Garrison Church / Eton College / Eton College Natural History Museum / Frogmore House
Operates: Days of operation: From 12 December to 17 December 2020: Daily: Buses operate every 60min From 18 December to 3 January 2020: Daily Buses operate every 60min From 4 January to 12 February 2021: No service operating From 13 February to 21 February 2021: Daily: Buses operate every 60min From 22 February to 21 March 2021: Saturday and Sundays only: Buses operate every 60min From 22 March 2021 onwards: Daily: Buses operate every 60min
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No food will be provided on this tour
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers.
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- The tour itinerary and order may change.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- A hop-on hop-off open top bus tour around Windsor
- Ticket valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus
- Audio guide
- Masks are provided
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.