Whilst Liverpool was their home town, where they grew up and where they first performed, it is London that holds so much Beatles history. This is a comprehensive Beatles London walk that will cover several of the locations associated with the Fab Four. For family or small groups.
We start our walk at Sir Paul McCartney’s London home. We will also see the famous Abbey Road Crossing, the location of the Abbey Road Studios and the Abbey Road Studio shop.
We will travel to Marylebone a film location for Hard Days Night. We will see where Sir Paul composed Yesterday
We will see where Beatlemania was first termed.
We will visit the former site of the EMI Headquarters and where two famous album covers were photographed.
We will also discover why John was laying on the floor outside. We will then see the John Lennon blue plaque on one of his former apartments.
We will then see the site of the Beatles last public performance and the studio where John first met Yoko
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
Sir Paul McCartney's London Home
Abbey Road Crossing
Abbey Road Studio shop
Marylebone train station
Former Apple Boutique
Former Bag O Nails
Apple HQ Savile Row
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Small group Professional Guide English speaking Beatles fan, retired police officer
- Oyster Card, travel card
St. John's Wood Station, St John's Wood, London NW8 6DN, UK
150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BT, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Walks&All in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.