Join us as we transport you out of the city and into the Beautiful Sussex countryside for a day of English wine tasting in our vintage Routemaster London Bus
We pick you up from Brighton station and take through the rolling Sussex countryside to two of England’s leading vineyards. You will be given a tour of the vineyard, and be shown the winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into the tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling wines. Once you have toured and tasted, grab your picnic hamper, which is bursting with Sussex produce and head out amongst the vines for lunch. In the afternoon, we head a second Sussex vineyard for another tutored tasting of still and sparkling wines. You then have time to relax enjoy the beautiful surroundings with a vineyard walk, or you can sit back, relax on the sun terrace and watch the sun fall over the vineyard. A Great British day out!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bluebell Vineyard Estates, Sliders Lane Glenmore Farm, Furners Green, Sheffield Green, Uckfield TN22 3RU England
You will be given full tour of this very pretty little vineyard, walk amongst the vines and be shown their winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into their cosy tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling wines.
Picnic Lunch at the vineyard. We have selected the best Sussex produce for you to enjoy as part of a picnic hamper that you can grab and head out amongst the vines! you hamper will contain all locally produced goodies including cheeses, charcuterie, breads, salads, chutney, together with tasty vegetarian and vegan options. This is served with a glass of guest English wine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Court Gardens Farm, Orchard Lane, Ditchling BN6 8TH England
After lunch we head to Court Garden Vineyard for you second tutored wine tasting. Court Gardens winemaker will take you through their award-winning sparkling wines and tell you the rich history of the vineyard. After your tasting, you will have time to relax in the surroundings, take a vineyard stroll or enjoy a glass while watching the sun fall over the vines.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair users are welcome, please email to discuss requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our big bus allows us to have lots of space for guests to keep distance from one another
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bluebell Vineyard Estates
- Entry/Admission - Court Gardens Farm
Jurys Inn Brighton, 101 Stroudley Rd, Brighton BN1 4DJ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/13/2022 - 11/23/2022
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great British Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.