A tour that takes you from Edinburgh over the border to England and back. You’ll have ample time to explore one of the UK’s best castles, Alnwick Castle, made famous by the Harry Potter films. Also, stop at Melrose Abbey in the Borders, on the magnificent east coast of Scotland.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melrose Abbey, Abbey Street, Melrose TD6 9LG Scotland
There will be a stop in Melrose, where you can visit the ruined abbey though to the the resting place of Robert the Bruce's heart.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alnwick Castle, Alnwick NE66 1NQ England
This is the star attraction of the tour. Home to the Dukes of Northumberland - the castle has been used for many film and TV locations such as Harry Potter and Downton Abbey.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: North Berwick, North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland
Last stop of the day is in North Berwick where you can have a quick stroll on the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We request all passengers take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the tour starting
- Mercedes air-conditioned vehicle
- panoramic windows
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Melrose Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Alnwick Castle
Highland Experience Tours, Royal Mile, 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland Experience Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.