Go on a fantastic tour from Edinburgh to explore the legendary myths of Loch Ness and enjoy the diverse range of Scottish Highland scenery. Drive through the forests and rivers of Highland Perthshire and get a glimpse of dramatic Glen Coe – the site of the Massacre of Glencoe. See Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the British Isles, and enjoy a locally sourced and freshly made picnic lunch before taking in magnificent views of the Forth Bridge.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Pass the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle and drive through the Trossachs National Park, Rob Roy country
Stop At: Callander, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Enjoy a comfort stop in Callander, a small highland town
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
We cross the wilds of Rannoch Moor before stopping at dramatic Glencoe, the scene of the infamous massacre in 1692.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
We drive through Fort William passing Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain, before entering the Great Glen.
Stop At: Loch Ness Region, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Once in Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness, you have the chance to take a boat cruise on the loch, go for a walk or just relax by the Caledonian Canal in this charming Highland village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
We journey past shimmering Loch Laggan before climbing over the wild and lonely Drumochter Pass in the Cairngorms National Park.
Stop At: Pitlochry, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Heading south, we enter Perthshire, a land of forests, rivers and mountains. We enjoy a stop in Pitlochry, or a similar town in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Forth Bridge, North Queensferry KY11 1HP Scotland
Pass by the infamous Forth Bridge on our way back in to Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility difficulties
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch - freshly made & locally sourced valued at £4.50
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional boat cruise on Loch Ness (from £16.50 for an adult) - can be purchased at check-in.
Highland Explorer Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UK
Waterloo Place, Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland Explorer Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.