It is a walk through a little visited part of London unknown to many tourists . Sweeney Todd's barbers shop supposedly stood at 186 Fleet St on the corner of Hen & Chicken Court according to the original story published in a penny dreadful magazine in 1845. Fleet St is also the former newspaper publishing area of London with small alleyways, hidden places and old pubs dating back to just after the Great Fire in 1666.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fleet Street, Fleet St, London EC4A England
Sweeney Todd Walk, learn all about the Demon Barber of Fleet St!
Easy shaving for a penny, as good as you will find any!
Said the sign over Sweeney’s door. A shave so close that you would be minus your head or find yourself plummeted down into the cellar where, if you had not broken your neck, Sweeney would soon finish you off with his barber’s knife! He chose his victims very carefully, robbed & murdered them and disposed of their bodies in Mrs Lovett’s pies! Come and hear all about his crimes and walk through an area of London, first built in 12th century with tales of knights of old, ghosts and other interesting stories
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unsuitable for under 16's
- Because on very steep flight of stairs to climb
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers can wear masks if they wish but it is all outdoors in spacious surrounding with socially distanced fully vaccinated guide.
- A visit to the Temple a little know gas-lit area of London dating back to 12th c
- Entry/Admission - Fleet Street
Temple Station, Victoria Embankment, Temple, London WC2R 2PH, UK
St Bride's Church, Fleet Street, Fleet St, London EC4Y 8AU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jack the Ripper Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.