There is no better hacking so close to London. The horses are Irish Cobs and are very safe. We cater for all abilities and can give lessons first.
What You'll Get
Riding safe horses in the beautiful Ashridge Estate. We cater for all riding abilities and can take groups up to 6 people. Experience the ride of a lifetime in the beautiful Ashridge Estate near Berkhamsted. The riding stables are roughly 50 minutes drive from London or only half an hour on the train, with easy access on public transport from London Euston to Berkhamsted and then a short taxi ride to the riding stables.
It started off just taking some friends for a ride to see the Ashridge Estate on horseback. Today we give many people their first experience of horse riding, and others with a little more experience expert guidance through some of Ashridge's most picturesque and beautiful routes. Whatever your horse riding experience, everyone is welcome at Ashridge Trekking Centre so come and enjoy rides very literally fit for kings and queens through a thousand years of history!
This magnificent and varied countryside estate criss-crosses the border between Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, along the main ridge of the Chiltern Hills.
• Ashridge Estate Visitor Centre Moneybury Hill, Berkhamsted HP4 1LT England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Riding hats and back protectors included
Little Gaddesden, Berkhamsted HP4 1PE, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Berkhamsted Train station or visitors can come straight to the stables
7/30/2019 - 10/14/2021Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Janette Andrew in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.