Learn what it’s like to pilot a commercial Boeing 737-800 aircraft with this private, flight simulation exercise. During this thrilling, one-of-a-kind outing, you’ll attend a safety briefing, practice general handling, and then, with your instructor, take the plane through different circuits. Practice landing in bad weather, simulate engine failure, and otherwise test your piloting mettle.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jet Sim School, Unit 9 Maxwell Road Woodston Industrial Estate, Peterborough PE2 7HU England
After arriving at our simulator school, one of our highly experienced instructors will give you a safety briefing and discuss the basics of flying our Boeing 737 flight deck. We will ask you which of the 24,000 airports in the world that can serve the Boeing 737 you would like to fly from (so get thinking!) Once boarded onto the aircraft, you will take your seat in the Captain's chair to the left and your instructor will assume the role of your First officer on the right. There is room for up to eight spectators to watch from the cabin. Time to take off and it's straight over to you! With the instructor's guidance, you will fly over 70 tonnes of metal, jet fuel and passengers into the sky! Here at Jet Sim School, we firmly believe in letting you be the boss of your flight!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of one person may fly the simulator per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 132cm/4'4"
- Valid photo ID is required for participation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Local taxes
- Parking Fees
- Boeing 737-800 Simulator
30 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jet Sim School Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.