Make your visit to England majestic by walking through over 700 years of British history with me to the glorious Hever Castle.
Avoid London's heavy traffic and save time and costs. I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oyster cards or Travelcards.
Enjoy the scenic English countryside for about 45 minutes before arriving at the castle.
This amazing castle is full of history. Explore the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and the home of Anne of Cleves, King Henry VIII's fourth wife.
Join me, a local, who will help you transform your imagination into a day you will remember for the rest of your life! I will provide you with a glimpse of the real England I'm so proud and passionate about.
<< Please note that Hever Castle is closed from Thursday 2nd January to Friday 7th February 2020 inclusive. >>
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hever Castle & Gardens, Edenbridge, Hever TN8 7NG England
Make your visit to England majestic by walking through over 700 years of British history in just one visit with me to the glorious Hever Castle.
Avoid London's heavy traffic. - I will pick you up by car at Bromley South station where we will start our tour. We will drive through the scenic English countryside for about 45 mins before arriving at the picturesque Hever Castle.
This historical treasure - which usually missed by so many visitors to London - is full of history.
Explore the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and later the home of Anne of Cleves, King Henry VIII's fourth wife.
Hever Castle itself witnessed some of Britain's most turbulent events which influenced and changed the country's royal and religious standing forever.
Imagine the families who lived there: The visits by countless dignitaries, the banquets, the conversations and even the jousting.
Join me, a local who help you transform your imagination into a day you will remember for the rest of your life. I will provide you with a glimpse of the real England I'm so proud and passionate about.
There is also the option of boating at the castle's private lake is optional and requires pre-booking. (Weather permitting and charges extra. Please enquire at least 1 week in advance).
I can customise this tour should you wish me to.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Hever Castle & Gardens
- Audio guides
- Hotel pick-up
- Hever Castle & Gardens is closed on 26 & 27 November and 3 & 4 December 2019
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John Coupland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.