All trails created by Killer Trails are self-guided walking tours. This means you can conquer them at your own pace, taking as many detours & pit-stops as you desire. We’ve investigated all the highlights the West End has to offer which have been carefully crafted into this trail, so there’s plenty of selfie opportunities along the way.
Simply download & print the trail onto A4 paper & you’re ready to go. No access to a printer? No worries. You can also follow the trail using a smartphone.
Our Murder Mystery style treasure hunts are ideal for a thrilling day out with family, friends, spouses, or colleagues. Highly addictive for adults & the whole family, you’ll be gutted you didn’t find out about us sooner. Our trails work best for small groups of two to six people. Purchasing & printing just one copy of the trail is needed per group.
NOTE: Using this booking system, you have to book a specific date. However, as this is a self-guided tour, you can of course do whenever you like.
About This Deal
Our Murder Mystery Trails are imaginative treasure hunts with a twist. Solve cryptic clues as you follow the route to discover pieces of evidence, eliminate suspected characters and weapons, and ultimately deduce whodunit. Our self-guided walking tours take you on a thrilling journey past historical landmarks and points of interest, offering a unique way to explore touristy hotspots around the UK.
With so much to discover, we’ve plotted out the perfect route to make sure you see all the highlights around the City of London.
"The Strangest Things" Murder Mystery Trail is a self-guided walking tour that navigates you past some of the best historical landmarks the UK has to offer, including: St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, The Bank of England, The Great Fire of London Monument and many more hidden gems
The trail route is relatively flat, about 4.6km long and will take approximately 3.5 hours to complete. There are plenty of refreshment stops and photo opportunities along the way!
Once purchased, you will receive info on how to download your self-guided Murder Mystery Trail..
• St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
• Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
• Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
• Bank Of England Building, Castle Street, Liverpool England
• The Monument to the Great Fire of London, Monument St., London EC3R 8AH England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Please ensure you are following the government's latest guidelines related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) before embarking on a local trail.
- Certificate and a voucher (once you've solved the case)!
- Instantly downloadable trail (PDF)
Panyer Alley, London EC4M, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Killer Trails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.