Take a guided driver tour to the stunning and famous town of William Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon. Let's explore his Birthplace, his School, his family home, his final home and of course his final resting place. We can have a great pub lunch in the town and even have some town for shopping.
We can then visit Warwick Castle built in 1068 by the King of England William the Conqueror. This place will blow your mind they put on shows and have actors in the castle. They have spent millions of pounds making this castle truly unforgettable.
The tour will start at 830am and we will always collect you and drop you back to the starting place about 10 hours after starting. The vehicles are 7 to 9 seater minivans with working AC, heating and sliding doors to make it easy to get in and out of. All vehicles have FREE WI-FI and plenty of phone chargers! Your guide knows all the best places to stop to eat, drink and shop. They also know all the best places to help you get photos.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 9HH England
Explore William Shakespeare's family home it will amaze you and the gardens WOW!!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Explore the childhood home of the great writer and see what shaped his life!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Tower @ RSC, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BB England
The RSC theatre in the town of the great writer.
Pass By: Shakespeare's New Place, 22 Chapel St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6EP England
Final home of William Shakespeare
Pass By: Hall's Croft, Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BG England
Home of Susanna daughter of William Shakespeare.
Stop At: Holy Trinity Church, Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BG England
Visit the Grave of William Shakespeare and his family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Warwick Castle, Castle Lane, Warwick CV34 4QU England
Explore this 1000 year old castle in the heart of England. The most impressive and fun castle we have to offer!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Vehicle will seat 6 to 8 clients depending on group size
- Entry Tickets to all sites client must purchase tickets before or on day of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Warwick Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
We will collet you from any London hotel or private accommodation and any Tube and Train station as part of the tour cost. We can also collect from any London Airport for a small extra charge.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
- Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kingdom Private Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.