Our Castle Tour enables you to skip the line into Scotland's most iconic fortification. The 1h30 long tour will cover the 3000 year history of Edinburgh Castle and the significant role it has played in shaping Scotland.
Tour leaves from our start point at 192 High Street, by the statue of Adam Smith.
About This Deal
Visit: Little Fish Tours, Edinburgh Scotland
The tour begins by the statue of Adam Smith on the Royal Mile. As we walk towards Edinburgh Castle your guide will set the scene explaining the significance of the Castle and mentioning some of the key characters who have helped shape it. As we reach the Castle complex your guide will have skip the line passes giving you direct access to Scotland's most visited paid attraction. Once inside, your guide will walk you through the Castle complex sharing their in-depth knowledge of all the Castles main buildings and attractions including but not limited to the Argyle Battery and One O'clock Gun, the Hospital Square and Western Panorama, the Castle dungeons and military prison, the Black Banquet and Thomas Randolph's daring castle raid, St Margret's Chapel, Mons Meg, the Crown Square and The Honours of Scotland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Although much of the tour is done inside the castle complex, this will not be under cover.
- Bags over 30L in volume are not permitted inside the castle and the castle does not provide a locker system for the storage of luggage.
- Tour DOES NOT MEET AT THE CASTLE, the tour begins from our start point at 192 High Street, by the statue of Adam Smith
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please Note - Children, aged 15 and under, will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- Edinburgh Castle is built on top of the core of an old volcano, the ground is often uneven and at times steep. Be prepared to be on your feet for the full duration of the tour. People with mobility issues may not get the most from this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Local guide
- Entry Fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Little Fish Tours
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Little Fish Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.