Explore Westminster's top 20 royal landmarks.
After a 3 hour walking tour of royal London, enter the Tower of London and take a journey into over 900 years of England's history.
Kids only pay for the attraction ticket! Walking tour is free
We meet at Green Park Underground station where we will walk through Green Park to Buckingham Palace. Where we will watch the world famous changing of the guard ceremony (Only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays). This tradition has been going on for centuries! We will then walk up the Royal Mall where we will pass two more Royal Residences and down Whitehall, to Westminster Palace, our last Palace.
Our guides are full of funny stories and interesting facts that are sure to entertain! Quintessentially British walking tour!
After which, enter the Tower of London and marvel at the Crown Jewels and other fascinating historical artefacts including the suits of armour worn by the Kings of England. Take an exciting trip into England's past
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
What we will see:
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Spend as long as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- Entry Ticket to Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- An Oyster Card/Travel Card is not needed during the walking tour and will not be provided
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Your guide will direct you to the attraction at the end of the tour. He will not go there with you.
Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.