From London to Blenheim Palace the birth home of Sir Winston Churchill Visit and explore the memorial garden here and walk through the footsteps from here we will travel to Bladon the burial site of Spencer-churchill family . After this visit we will spend the rest of the day travelling around the Cotswolds enjoying some of England's most beautiful countryside and quaint Villages
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Lets make our way to this honorable palace where you can walk in the foot steps of our Greatest Briton Sir Winston Churchill and discover is most cherished places.
Churchill's Destiny which is Located in the West Courtyard, tells the story of our two great wartime leaders.
The Churchill Exhibition Explore our permanent exhibition to follow the path of his life, starting with his birth at Blenheim Palace.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bourton-on-the-Water, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds, England
Located in a small valley amongst the gentle rolling hills of the Cotswolds, Bourton-on-the-Water is a ‘must see’ for all visitors to the area.
This popular village is often referred to as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’ because of the attractive little bridges that cross the gently flowing River Windrush, which runs through the centre of the village. Bourton has a charm all of its own at any time of the year.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Upper Slaughter, Upper Slaughter, Cotswolds, England
Upper Slaughter is a village in the Cotswold district of Gloucestershire, England, 4 miles south west of Stow-on-the-Wold. Nearby places include Lower Slaughter, Bourton-on-the-Water and Daylesford. The village is built on both banks of the River Eye.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lower Slaughter, Lower Slaughter, Cotswolds, England
Lower Slaughter is a village in the Cotswold district of Gloucestershire, England, 4 miles south west of Stow-on-the-Wold. Nearby places include Upper Slaughter, Bourton-on-the-Water and Daylesford. The village is built on both banks of the River Eye.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you ,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Hotel Accommodation Pick Up 7.30am/ Drop off time will 7.30pm
- Bottled Water,Coffee & Tea with Snacks ( Croissants & Muffins)
- Private Transportation by Luxury Air-conditioned Mercedes V-Class Minivan with on board Wifi
- Self Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Luxury Personal Chauffeur Service at an Affordable Cost
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance Fees to Blenheim Palace please purchase these in advance to avoid queues
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from any London Hotel or Accomadation at 8.30am to be at Blenheim palace for opening at 10.30am
5/28/2019 - 8/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruisetours.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.