A quick tour of the creative studioAll the materials, equipment, inspiration and guidance from Polly you need to illustrate and draw. Don’t you worry!Your very own illustrated map with up to 3 of London’s Landmarks, on A4 cartridge (thick paper).Your very own drawing nib (pen) and nib holder.The event is also BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine) - so feel free to bring some. We’ll provide the glasses!Discovery of your creativity!
What You'll Get
In this session you will learn how to bring three of London's famous landmarks to life using pencil and ink, guided by the wonderfully talented Polly Crossman. No experience is required, but an interest in drawing is helpful. A really nice class to meet new people or catch up with friends and family over the festive season.
Polly will show you how to break down the structure of a building and re-capture it within a beautifully illustrated section of London in your very own style. You'll learn some nifty drawing techniques and will leave having created a wonderful map for yourself, or to give as a gift. You'll also feel the mindfulness effects of being creative - it is amazing!
Polly is a London-based illustrator who works with ink, pencil and watercolour to create hand-drawn illustrations of all kinds. From bespoke wedding stationery and maps, to one-off gifts and greetings cards (and everything in between!) – you name it, she’ll draw it!
Capacity is limited, to ensure you feel nice and relaxed, whilst also getting enough guidance. Ahhhhh lovely.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children, classes are for adults only (18 years old and above)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Arts & Crafts materials
- Coffee and/or Tea
- BYOB - bring you own wine, beer, alcohol
- All the guidance you need
M.Y.O @ re-creation, 82 Redcross Way, London SE1 1HA, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the M.Y.O in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.