Keep your wand at the ready and 'disapparate' (teleport) into the wizarding world of Harry Potter. You'll see a side of London that most muggles miss during this 2.5-hour walking tour of filming sights made famous by the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s much-loved masterpiece. The Leaky Cauldron, Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross, and Diagon Alley are all along your guided route.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Platform 9 3/4, King's Cross Station, London N1C 4AP England
The tour ends at the magical entrance to platform 9 3/4's marvel at the many witches, wizards and muggles waiting to see if they can make it through the wall.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
See the famous London landmark that was attacked by dementors and learn it's meaning to Londoners.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We shall follow government regulations as closely as possible during this difficult time to ensure your safety.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- London Underground ticket
13-15 Arundel St, Temple, London WC2R 3DX, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Meet the Street Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.